Ozee Ozee

it's decent

from what i've played this seems really cool, like the physics and the graphics are really good, it reminds me a bit of LBP, but the jumping and walking seems too floaty...i think you need to add more gravity or something because it feels like i'm jumping around on the moon.

Santa Fu! Santa Fu!

this is retarded

BUT I LOVE IT!

it's just like all those old NES games that everyone loves, except with santa! you can't go wrong with that!

Dodge Buddy Dodge Buddy

why?

why would you do such a thing?
i know i'm supposed to give constructive critisism, but this doesn't deserve it.
also, it's not even funny.

Screwattack Soundboard Screwattack Soundboard

I love screwattack but...

This isn't the best soundboard ever. You missed out on a lot of funny stuff, like the "i wanted to play the flute" thing.
I bet screwattack is gonna make an official soundboard soon, with prerecorded voices and shit.

Button Chase Button Chase

beat it.

pretty easy, but hilarious if you're slow.

Weezer Jam Session Weezer Jam Session

I love weezer, but...

it's REALLY hard if you ACTUALLY play drums. It's like guitar hero, which is also hard for me because i play guitar, except with drums. When I hear the drum beat, i want to play along to it, not what you did. What you did goes along with the beat, but isn't the actual pattern, so it's confusing.

The Super Duper Tutorial The Super Duper Tutorial

Awesome!

Thanks for this tut.
I pretty much don't have to use anything else thanks to this.

Super mario 3D Super mario 3D

don't like it.

It was a really cool idea, but there could have been a lot more effort put into it.

Bounceicles Bounceicles

it was fun

for a few seconds.

Animation was nice, cool concept.

Kermit Kombat Kermit Kombat

It was crap. I loved it, LOL.

Usually I hate these kind of movies
But this is different. While watching, I was like, WTF? But then, i was all haha LOL in the end. It didn't really Blow anything out of the water, and the kermit the frog voice sucked. The graphics were kind of dumb, but still funny.
Usually I don't like those choose the ending fight things, because there are a only like 2 or three, and the endings are stupid. This one on the other hand, had many attack things and wasted PLENTY of my time. Yay for time wasting!
Over all, it was good, but very "fish out of water-ish"
but you know what they say, just because something feels"fish out of water-ish" doesn't mean it sucks! A good example: Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.